Pages

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Dho Dala!



I was on the lookout for a home cleaning service.  I checked out a lot of companies and finally went with ‘Tidy Cleanerz Housekeeping and Deep Cleaning Services; who came highly recommended by a trustworthy friend.

I called the proprietor, Burzin Mistry, who came over and checked out the house. A day and time was fixed and voila! I was all set to have the house sparkling clean. On the stipulated day Burzin and his team came over but… not at the stipulated time. They came in 10 minutes early. The Bawi in me was so darn pleased as I hate to be kept waiting, then again, it was something I should have expected. After all, Burzin is a Bawa too. :) (No, this is not a 'Bawa to Bawa' community review because I can be a major pest if I'm unhappy with the work done)

At the onset of the meeting I had mentioned to Burzin that I did not want people all over the house, all at the same time; I had requested they clean one room at a time as I have elderly folk at home. I had also mentioned that I did not wish to be hassled for buckets, rags, soap, ladders etc as the reason I was giving out this cleaning contract was because I did not want hassles. They stuck to the brief given and it was a hassle free clean-up of the entire house. Not for a minute were mum or dad hassled while they worked. They were kind enough to help me put up new curtains and put up bathroom meshes to perfection; the Bawi kind of perfection. *sheepish grin*

The kitchen is one room I spend a lot of time in. The maids do keep it clean but to have it sparkling clean, I did need Burzin and his team. These days, I walk into my kitchen with a beaming grin. To see it sparkle is sheer joy! That is precise why I decided to post this review at my food blog. My kitchen is my place of joy and they got it gleaming. Surely, they deserve a place at my blog!

I’m hard to please. I’m finicky about how I want things done. I’m not perfect but I strive for perfection in all things which means I usually drive people like Burzin and his team up the eff’in wall, but the way the team performed that day was exceptionally good and this Bawi was one happy puppy! The kind of clean up I saw them do was so good that come March 2018 I begin an AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract) to have my house ‘chamkao’d’ (cleaned :D ) every three months.

Would I recommend them to anyone?? In a jiffy! I’ve already recommended them to friends who want to have their homes deep cleaned and I believe, there too, they will do a stellar job!

Team Tidy Cleanerz, please do not change the professional approach and efficiency with which you work. That is precisely what sets you apart from other home cleaning/housekeeping services. Once again, Burzin Mistry and Team Tidy Cleanerz, heartfelt thanks for the work done and for tolerating my idiosyncrasies!

P.S: I wish I had taken a few photographs while the team worked at my home. May be I will when they come in next time… For now please make do with the visiting card photograph. 

No comments:

Post a Comment